The Visit Details page contains all relevant information for Brand Ambassador visits. To learn how to schedule a new Visit, please review our article, How to Schedule a Visit in the Brand Ambassadors Calendar.
On this page you will find:
- Basic Visit Details; assigned brand ambassador, date, campaign and location
- Events; events scheduled during the visit
- Documents; any documentation that has been uploaded for the visit (i.e. travel itinerary)
How to Create an Event for a Visit
Events created in the Visit Details page will automatically display in the Events module. You will be able to view your events in both the Visit Details page and the Events module.
1. Click the red Create button in the Events section.
2. A lightbox will appear prompting you to enter in your event information. You will only be able to schedule events within the visit date range.
3. Once you click Create you will be automatically taken to the Event Details page for your event.
4. Your event has now been scheduled! To go back to the Visit Details page, click the Click to close bar at the top of page.
How to View and Upload Documents
To upload a new document:
1. Click the red Upload button in the Documents section.
2. A lightbox will appear, prompting you to either browse for your file on you computer or drag and drop files into the dotted line area.
3. Your file will now appear in the Documents section.
To export, edit, move to a folder, or remove a document:
Hold your cursor over the document name and select the appropriate icons that appear to the right.
Creating and Managing Folders
To create a new folder:
1. Click the grey New Folder Button.
2. Type your folder's name into the box and click enter on your keyboard to add your new folder.
To move a document to a folder:
Hold your cursor over the document and click the folder icon that appears to the right of the document name. Select your folder and click Move.