This article will show you how to upload new documents and organize them into folders in the Brand Ambassadors Calendar Visit Details Page.
The documents section of the Visit Details page is a space for you to upload any relevant documents that you think would be helpful for your visit. Examples of helpful documents could be travel itineraries, contact information or organizational charts.
To upload a new document:
1. Click the red Upload button in the Documents section.
2. A lightbox will appear, prompting you to either browse for your file on you computer or drag and drop files into the dotted line area.
3. Your file will now appear in the Documents section.
To export, edit, move to a folder, or remove a document:
Hold your cursor over the document name and select the appropriate icons that appear to the right.
To help better organize your uploaded documents, you can create folders.
To create a new folder:
1. Click the grey New Folder Button.
2. Type your folder's name into the box and click enter on your keyboard to add your new folder.
3. To move a document to a folder, hold your cursor over the document and click the folder icon that appears to the right of the document name. Select your folder and click Move.